Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future or Past

Personally I think this is a very good question, one time (no to long ago) with a friend we were discussing about this for like an hour jajaja, but in that conversation I think I'm still convinced abour my answer that is to travel to the future, let me explain why. 

I think it would be more interesting to see the things that I don't know that could happen and to discover what will happen to me in the future, maybe see like 20 years in the future to ask myself for an advice or maybe to ask to me questions about my desicions in life for knowing if maybe I'm happy with my career or maybe I need to do new things and have new hobbies, and it will also be funny to see if in the future I will get bald jajaja because in my family my biological dad, and my grandfather are bald so I think the genetic is not in my favor, also I would like to travel to the future, but a future very far away to discover how it will be the new society in that time and to discover how much it will change the life pf the humans, maybe in that future we will no longer living in the earth or maybe we will all be colonized by aliens, I don t know and that is it will make things more interesting, to discover what will happen.







Comentarios

  1. I agree with you in all your points about travel to the future, and I wish you won't get bald.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares