Post 2: The best concert ever

 

Well in my life I haven`t go to many concerts, but if I need to choose my favorite I think the best it will be when I went to the concert of "Los jaivas" I`m not sure about when was it but I think it was in the year 2018, I don`t know many songs about them only the most popular and I`m not a big fan of "Los jaivas" but I liked even if I hardly know a few songs of them, maybe now you are wondering, but if you don`t know them and you are not a fan of the band why did you go to their concert? Well at first I was invited by my aunt because she won tickets for the concert of "Los tres" so she decided to invite my cousin(his son) my mom and me. but days before the date of the concert, it was cancelled(I don`t remember why but I think one of the members have problems or something) and for compensate the tickets it will come "Los jaivas" so it was a fun history but we finally get to see the concert and it was pretty fun I really liked, one of the thinks because I liked so much and I remembered with so many care is because it was my first concert and I went with important people for me so that makes it more meaningful for me.




Comentarios

  1. I also don't know many Jaivas songs, but they make me nostalgic since in primary school the teacher made us sing their songs

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That was such a fun and beautifull story, I'm really happy that you enjoyed it with important people for you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares