Post 3: My Dream Job

 Well I'm 19 years old, I'm studyng chemistry and pharmacy and I never have a job in my all life, so I don't have the knowledge to have the best decision of what will be the kind of job that I would like the most, but at least in a very positive perspective about the future and about my career, that in my two years of studying it I think I really liked and I have not regret of choicing it, I think I would prefer to work in a laboratory or maybe in a hospital, let me explain why.

I' haven't decided yet in wich area I would prefer to work, maybe its because I need more time to think in what I'am better and I have a lot of years of studyng to finally decided what I prefeer but for now the areas that I like the most is the clinical and the area of investigation and laboratory. Maybe these are areas that are a little diferent but I liked both, at first I think I really would like to work in the clinical area because it would be important for me to maybe help other people in their lives with my knowledge and solving their suffering or health problems, and about the area of investigation and laboratory I think it would be very interesting work in these areas because its an area that I can discover new thinks and put in practice all the knowledge of what I learned in the university in a more practical way. 




Comentarios

  1. I think that is the magic of this career, it offers many posibilities, I trust that you will do very well wathever path you choose.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares