Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme



This year it could be my second year in the university so I'm not the most experienced student, but I have a few comments about things that I would like to change in the study program.

In my first semester I haven't the experience and a method to study, so in times I thought that I was studying well and that I understand the subjects but in the moments of exams I realize that I wasn't prepared for the evaluation, but in that time we have an extra classes that we can go like a tutorships and that was really helpful because maybe if I didn't prepared or if I want to go for a better understanding in the assignment we can go freely and with the help of that classes I can approved an assignment that it was very difficult to me, the reason that I’m remember this is because this tutorships are only for assignments of the first year and now in my fourth semester if I have problems in one subject and I’m not understanding it I can’t  have any help so I think that it could be really helpful because in this semester we have a few subjects that are really difficult that most of the people say that are the worst subjects of the career but the teachers or the faculty (I don’t know who is supposed to be in charge of it) don’t offer any help in that, so maybe if they would give an extra hour to do a tutorship it could be very accepted.


Another thing that I also would like to change is that in a few subjects they send an exercise guide, but they didn’t send the answers of that guide and we resolved in classes, at first this isn’t sound bad right? But my problem with this is that in classes we can’t do all the exercises that they send, so we only see a few them that the teacher decided so maybe I do an exercise and I think that I understand it but I will never know if they didn’t resolved in classes so my only option it could be to go in another time with a teacher to ask if I was correct but they aren’t all the time in the faculty (obviously) or maybe are some of them that didn’t have the best disposition to answer questions so I didn’t want to ask them, so I think it could be more easy for all if they send the answers and the development of the exercise so I could know if I was right or if I need to do it in another way.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares