Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

 


Well, there is a lot of country that I like to go but if you ask me I think I will prefeer to go to japan.

In the past I was obsessed with videos of people who went to japan and they show how it was like the videos of "luisito comunica" make me think that it would be pretty fun to go because is another culture totally diferent from ours and the places (at least in videos and pictures) are so beatufil and they see so peaceful, there are so many showplaces that I like to go and fascinating landscape like "Fuji hill" that I like to see with my eyes and not just in photos 

I think it would be a little bit difficult to go because I dont know how to speak japanase so the comunication will be very complicated and even the letters are diferent so I think maybe I need to study or practice a little how I suppose to comunicate to the people because if I get lost or something I think it would be good to be prepared to talk to someone, also I would like to learn japanse because im very "otaku" and I like to see anime and I will considered like a personal attainment for me to see anime without subtitles but maybe staying time there it would be helpful for learning the lenguage. 










Comentarios

  1. I want to go to Japan too! But the language makes the things difficult

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also think that Japan is a good country to go, If you could go remember visit Akihabara and Shibuya.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares